Quote:
Gen 2:17: but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.

That certainly implies that humans would not have died without breaking that rule, but it says nothing about any other life forms.

Quote:
Rom 5:12
Rom 5:17-18
Rom 6:23

I know you have this notion of Biblical infallibility, but even so, these are the letters of one man's interpretation of Christianity, with no more real weight behind them than John Milton or Thomas More or C.S. Lewis other than that he (supposedly) knew Jesus personally.

One of my problems with your faith is that you claim that you feel some personal revelation that God exists, which I think is weird, but that's beside the point, and that you have this suppsedly personal relationship with him, but then you believe everything that everyone else has written. You're not just taking God on faith, you're taking on faith that every piece of literature written about it is also accurate, even when you know that the people involved were not divinely inspired. I can understand the first part, sort of, but I cannot begin to understand the second.