So now that the Pre launch date is set and the price is known, who here is going to try and get one?

I'll admit, the Pre would probably be towards the top of my list if the iPhone hadn't come out. There are a few things that I dislike about the Pre though:

1. Sprint. It's less the company, and more the technology they back. I want a GSM phone.
2. 8GB of storage. The 16GB on my iPhone is almost constantly full, due to using it as a media device heavily.
3. Web apps. Sure they are HTML 5 and can run offline. But I'm really hooked on the gaming capabilities of the iPhone now, and a HTML 5 site isn't going to come close to even running Wolfenstein 3D.
4. Physical keyboard. After having spent 2 years with a very good virtual touch keyboard, I can't even consider a tiny physical keyboard. The ability to type as quickly as my thumbs can move and an auto correct/resizing touch area backed keyboard lets me fly though composing messages even if I do miss the proper key from time to time.

The top things I do like about the Pre from the info available:
1. Multitasking. It's annoying trying to chat from time to time with someone while also using another app on the iPhone. This is only going to get worse with the 3rd party push access for IM and such. The Pre handles this much better.
2. Universal search. I've been using search on my iPhone now for about two months and find it very useful.
3. Web browser. Much like the iPhone, the Pre looks to offer the best in mobile browsing due to both a decent renderer, and multitouch.

Gizmodo has a nice Pre FAQ.

Oh, and I don't think the Pre is going to hit the same level of ease of use like the iPhone with gestures like these. Lots of various important ones to learn that I'm sure owners won't have a problem with, but it makes it less friendly for non owners to use. So far, most people have been able to use my iPhone after only explaining the home button and the sleep button.