Quote:
Quote:

Tony, if you were inclined to include Empire in emphatic, you have my full support and permission to take any and all code within Empire and re-use it. Both projects are open-source GPL, no worries.

Very interesting proposal. I will certainly consider it. BTW, (how) is the Windows CE version of Palantir coming along? I don't have a Palm, but I do have an old PocketPC.

It's not coming along at all. I think that I need to just make an announcement that I will not be working on it. What should happen is a PocketPC developer write a clone of Palantir that supports only newer PocketPC devices, since it is way too hard to write your app so it runs on older PocketPC devices as well as the latest and greatest. I only have a Windows CE 3.0 device (HP Jornada that Ezekiel donated) to test on anyway, and any newer code will not run on it. I can donate this to anyone willing to work on the port.

If you are interested in getting a Palm device for use with Palantir and testing, we could probably find someone around here that has an older device they could spare. If not, eBay has several IIIx devices listed under $30 buy-it-now, I will pitch in for one of those.