Quote:
I did just think of another technical concern I have for the future Boxee Box... It's a concern in that I'm not sure if they'll support the feature I'm looking for...

Sorry, I'm guessing you meant personal future, not the company's future. That's where I was confused.

I honestly don't know what was happening last night, but now everything that I throw at Boxee is being recognized. I swear that nothing I did worked right last night, and it refused to show anything. Today it's working like a charm.

And you're right, Bruno. It's a beta so I shouldn't be too critical. But don't get me wrong, with this interface on a set top box, it'll easily be the best, most capable product in this category. The Apple TV is, IMO, only good for playing stuff from the iTunes store, which I'm sure is exactly what Apple wanted. It's exceptional at that (and it's also good for showing personal photos), but as I've said before, it's a pain to get your own media on there. The Boxee Box is like the opposite philosophy. They're trying to give you everything else.

I'm very positive about this interface. Now I just want a release date from them!