No, but there have been 3 "upgrades" in the past 3 weeks. The official word that is OTA is coming before Dec 1st, but it's rumored to be coming "much sooner."

The upgrades have been focused on HDMI compatibility, proper DVR function, and proper MPEG4 recording. The box still isn't ready for primetime, but it's getting better with every release. The worst thing it did to me was dump a program that was missing chunks due to rain fade instead of just keeping the partial. That has apparently been fixed, but since getting the new (huge) 5-LNB dish, rainfade seems like much less of an issue. It's raining here right now, but the MPEG4 HDTV channels are working like a charm without issue.

On the whole, I think I'm more pleased with the HR20 than I would have been with an HR10-250. Compared to even the 6.x Tivo software, the menus are lightning-fast. Setting up a season pass (series link) is as easy as pressing the record button twice when hovering over a show in the guide. Contrary to my initial pros/cons, skip-to-tick and skip to end/beginning do exist. The only thing I wish it had was the dual live-bufers, but word is that DirecTV is considering adding this.

One major funtion that was enabled in last week's software upgrade was the eSATA port. It's now possible to upgrade your recording capacity simply by plugging in an eSATA drive to the back. The downside is that you can only use the internal drive or the external drive, not both at the same time. This may change, and there is talk of adding the ability to move shows between the two drives for archival purposes, but this is all largely unsubstantiated.