So, when I got to my parent's their HR10-250 was "pending restart," so it wasn't running 6.3a yet. Of course, I forced a reboot and about 30 minutes later they were up and running with the new software.

I can't say it's much faster, but I was only really testing it for a few minutes after it was upgraded, so the system could have been thrashing the hard drive with other post-upgrade activity. I set it up to use grouping and then changed the channels for a bit. Everything seemed smooth, but if there's a problem I will probably hear about it on Monday.

Back off-topic, when I came home the HR20 wasn't responding to my Harmony 880 or the original remote. I had to reboot it to regain control. That never happened before and some people have been experiencing the same thing with the new software. Thankfully, it managed to record everything requested, so the reboot is just an annoyance. Never the less, that probably shouldn't happen this far into development.

On the other hand, it's probably difficult to test for such issues when you're putting out new software on a weekly basis. I like being on the bleeding edge, so I prefer the rapid releases. "Normal" users might be less happy about having one thing fixed only to break something else.

Brad, you can hide the channels you don't receive. That review must have been based on an old version that didn't allow that.