yn0t_,

The price a of a 6GB model long ago is relevant, because I was demonstrating how the prices dropped. No, I am not complaining about any lacking of development projects; perhaps your imagination took over while reading my post.

When I said "empeg guys", I meant the actual guys at the empeg company, although I welcome and appreciate 3rd party developments. I did not question why they "didn't release a product that replaced a PDA, GPS, cell phone, and laptop computer". And no I'm not upset that my empeg doesn't drive your car for you or "jerk you off", else I wouldn't have bought it. I was only trying to make a few harmless suggestions. I hope this clears things up for you, yn0t_.

amaximow,

Yeah, I would have been willing to pay $1800, too- if I had the money. While the empeg is worth $1800 to me, you, and many other people, I don't think it is as practical to the general consumer. But there's no question that if you decided to shell out the big bucks on the empeg, you got the best of the best. It's like a Ferarri, while it's worth the money, if you had $300,000 you'd have more important things to spend it on than all on one car.

Edited by Yz33d (18/01/2002 11:56)