I am just reading the thread you are refering to, and I don't have impression you were flamed at all. If anything, others (Rob included) were more measured with their choice of words.

If you take a look at the header of this page, you will see it is the unofficial board, making it possible for Hugo, Rob & Co. to participate without having to act as PR people.

Rob (and others) just asked for distinction to be made between horrible Digital River e-store and S|B ordering support and post-sales support being provided by David. Both are second to none, but with different polarity :-) It is really not fair to paint David (and Rob, Hugo and others - it's often Hugo who saves fried players) with the same brush as, IIRC, Tammy from S|B customer care.

Rob also repeated several times that license cost is not what keeps WMA support from our hands (it's obviously M$ 'anti-piracy' nonsense), and asked to be at least aknowledged, it not believed. Not too much, I would say....

Finally, let me note that one of the nice features of this board and its members is that flame wars, as rare as they are, tend to die down quickly and be forgotten.

Cheers!
Dragi "Bonzi" Raos Q#5196 MkII #080000376, 18GB green MkIIa #040103247, 60GB blue