Tony, when someone new posts "hi I'm new and I'd like to know why the Empeg doesn't have this and that" or whatever, we're generally very kind to them. However, yd33d came on and started two threads. One was discussing the historically high price of the player (like it matters now), and the other (this thread) says that the Empeg team could have somehow "saved the Empeg product" if they had included GPS, a personal organizer, and an OBD-II car diagnostic out-of-the-box. As if fingers could be snapped together to make that happen, and not raise the cost beyond what he said was too high of a price for the average consumer.

He also said he's been following the product since before SonicBlue took over, so I assumed he had a little more knowledge than your average new user. Apparently not the case, so yeah, I'll cut some slack. But I'm SICK of these people coming on and blasting Empeg for this and that when there is ZERO SonicBlue money going towards the Empeg now, yet we magically get new features from them. There have been at least five threads around here with people bellyaching about the beta releases and what-not, and it's gotten out of hand. And this guy wants GPS for free.