Fasttrack,

Exaclty where did I "talk trash" about the empeg? No, really, I'm curious to know.

yn0t_

Are you gonna keep putting words in my mouth after every post? Let me repeat what I said and see if you can understand the second time around.

I did not say there was a lack of features. I said that there could be more, which, as far as I know, Empeg plans to make more in the future. You can put more features on Lamborghini- it doesn't mean it's lacking. And if there won't be any more, I'll be perfectly happy.

I said the empeg "relatively failed", as in being discontinued by Rio. It did not fail in the quality department if that is what you are perceiving. And I did not say that they should set the price lower than it cost to make. That would be retarded. Speaking of retarded...nevermind.

And yes, I believe that many potential customers were turned off by the price, even if it cost that much to make. To deny this is to deny the truth.

To clear things up, I love my empeg, it's the highest quality player you can find, and I sincerely hope you can calm down and relax, yn0t_. No hard feelings.

Roger,

I guess I may have underestimated it a tad. The only thing I can program is Basic.

Edited by Yz33d (18/01/2002 12:33)