Originally Posted By: Cris
I'll try to be as diplomatic as my British stiff upper lip allows here, but honestly Bruno I have bared witness to you talking straight out of your arse over the past few years but that statement really does take the biscuit.

Here, here. Glad I'm not the only one.

Originally Posted By: hybrid8
You can't know for sure the BBC wouldn't have done equally well or better with some other form of funding structure.

Yes we can, it's called ITV1. Unless you have intimate knowledge of UK television, why don't you simply keep your stupid ill-informed opinions to yourself. Or better still, start posting on digitalspy.co.uk where you can meet other fuckwits who spend all day spouting nonsense about UK TV.

Originally Posted By: hybrid8
Do they still employ people to spy on citizens to make sure they've paid the license fee?

You mean the people who simply write to home owners who don't have television licences but have recently bought TV's? Like the people who write letters to homeowners that don't pay their council tax, or people who don't tax their cars?

If you ever do come to the UK I hope you get turned away at immigration.

I apologise to other members of the board for this post, but I've had years of having to wade past posts made by this blinkered, opinionated, self-important gobshite.

Andy M