Quote:
Look, the bbs has done it again! Take a simple question asked by Chris, turn it into something about honey and watermelon and then onto broadcasting in the UK. Love it!

Then UK government politics, then trees.

Quote:
Send user story back to user for additional info.

Um..... If that's how the software development industry works, let me continue to keep my distance.

Quote:
But there are very few cameras that randomly survey public areas. And the only cameras I know of that the [US] government operates are traffic light cameras.

Does anyone, Bruno especially (we need your fierce civil liberty), know how Americans can take a stand against these traffic light cameras? In my great (corrupt) state, traffic light cameras were apparently snuck through the legislature in the 11th hour without any public notice. Now they are a spreading infestation. The state and federal governments have no clue about data security. Their public security cameras can not be trusted in their hands, and thus should not exist. Perhaps I need to practice with a good slingshot...