The screen is stunning. Before this, I was using a Galaxy S II as my daily driver. That screen was really great, but this one blows it away. It's like seeing the iPhone 4 for the first time again. The screen is just huge, smooth, and bright. Photos look fantastic on it.

I liked the old Android gallery app a lot. I was concerned about the change there, but the new one is more responsive and looks a lot better.

The stock apps (gmail, maps, etc.) are all Ice Cream Sandwich-ized. They look very spiffy.

The stock calendar app is still inferior to the iPhone by a large degree. I have a license for Business Calendar which works fine on ICS.

I used the browser only minimally so far, but pinch to zoom is a lot smoother. The higher resolution of the Galaxy Nexus is also a clear advantage here.

I'm still at work, so I can't play with the phone all day. I will run it through its paces later. I will note that ICS is a lot more polished than Gingerbread. I think it would be hard for anyone to buy a Droid Rarz with 2.3 on it when a Galaxy Nexus with ICS is on the same display. Perhaps this is why Verizon is dragging their feet?