Don't want to be a damper here. But... I just returned our two Galaxy Nexes my wife and I got January 19 from Verizon. The phones were absolutely horrible. Virtually every call would break up and/or disconnect on both phones, so much so I was forced to buy a Net10 form at Target to use while I was contacting Verizon. The Voicemails on both phones would not accept our passwords. We complained about this daily. The problem was with the the OS. Apparently, if you had the volume turned up over halfway the tones would somehow put in ghost characters and make the voicemail not accept passwords. Verizon said Samsung was aware of the problem and working on a fix. The other thing was the battery. If you ran the phone on its 4g you would have to charge it twice a day. Anyway, we finally had enough and Verizon exchanged the phones for two RAZRS. These phones work great and are simple to use. The original Nexus I paid 300 and 250 for (before tax). Verizon sent me reconditioned RAZRS which now go for 200 without any SD card. So between that, the new cases and the extended batteries I bought for the Nexi and THEN the RAZRS, plus the SD cards I bought for the Razrs, I'm out over 350 bucks. I will not deal with Verizon again once the contract expires. Sprint is due for bankruptcy soon, so I don't know who'll I'll switch to. Anyway, I talked to Samsung again and told them what happened. We pretty much buy Samsung everything, so I was surprised by the Nexus defaults. The guy at Samsung said they are aware of the Nexus problems and they are working with Google to develop a new operating system. I'm glad that many here have had no trouble with their Galaxy Nexuses. I had mega problems. I bought the phone because my daughter's Galaxy Epic (sprint) worked so well. Anyway, live and learn.