I was watching that video of the HDMI dock this morning. I'm a little sad that the contacts on the bottom of the N1 aren't on the bottom of the GN, but I'm fine if they're on the side. It makes it possible to do the HDMI through the micro USB port, I guess, so that's fine.

I'm hoping that the horizontal dock will bring up the clock app, like it does with the N1. It's one of the many things that helps make my phone my alarm clock. Oh well, if it doesn't I'm sure I can program Tasker to do it for me.

Anyway, I'm hope these accessories follow the GN soon after release. I need that dock smile

I'm still worried by the lack of communication from Verizon. We're four or five days from the next rumored date of Dec 8th, and another rumor today said Dec 9th. At this point I can't think of what the holdup could be. People know about this phone, even some non-techie people. The RAZR has had as much time at the top of the hill as any Android phone usually gets. The volume bug is worked out (and wasn't that big a deal to begin with). What the hell is big red doing?