My ten cents, having switched to a Galaxy Nexus on Verizon on the morning it came out:

- The camera is fine, sometimes brilliant. The ninnies who complain of inadequate megapixel counts should go get a real camera. My iPhone 3G's paltry two (?) megapixel camera took brilliant images. My Droid X's 8 megapixel camera was total crap. My Galaxy Nexus's 5 megapixel camera is actually pretty good. The built-in camera app is also pretty nice, including a panorama auto-stitching feature (which *almost* works) and a time-lapse feature. It also shoots stupid fast. The responsiveness is more like a pro D-SLR than anything else.

- The high-resolution screen is brilliant. My only complaint is that the "ahh, it's dark, so I'll dim the screen" sensor isn't very smart, and the screen only seems to have two modes: wonderfully bright (and heat generating) and insufficiently bright (regardless of ambient lighting).

- Migrating from the Droid X to the Galaxy Nexus was remarkably painless overall. Most old apps just work.

- Verizon's 4G LTE network is the bomb. It's just staggeringly fast. I've seen 22 megabits down and with better latency than my DSL connection. I sometimes seriously question whether I'd rather hook to somebody's WiFi or just use Verizon instead.

- Battery life ain't pretty. Charging times also seem a bit prolonged. By having a charger on my office desk, in my car, etc., I'm able to make this work fine. I always leave the office with a full charge.

- Unlike my Droid X, the GPS support seems to be stable. The Bluetooth support seems to have some bugginess about it.

- I really do want the proper car mount kit. I'll wait. A bit. Grumble.

- Android 4's new interface is very attractive, smooth, and polished. About the only thing I find myself wondering about is that they did away with the traditional menu button. Now, for old apps, a menu button still appears on the bottom while for new apps, the menu button could be pretty much anywhere. You don't just know to look for it in the same old place. This was clearly done with deliberation. I'm just not sure I agree with the result.