Quote:
Possible apologies to Brad here, but I agree with everything you say. And you can look to my sig to where I think all bucks stop. That doesn't mean blame for SELA can't be laid at the doorstep of previous administrations. Right now, though, somebody else has the ball.

No need to appologize. I didn't send you a PM saying your post was a good read because I thought that for once you and I were in total agreement on an issue. I tipped my hat to you because your post was very tasteful despite the fact that I assumed if you had verged into the political mud slinging you and I would have come up on opposing sides. You saw this for what it is. A tragety. Not a political opportunity.

But I'll admit I'm done with this thread. I only skimmed the pages to see if you had a follow up and to see if there was anything specific to me that needed attention. I'm sure many of you have great points but my stomache is aching over this devistation enough already. I don't need empegBBS Crossfire to make it any worse.

So does anyone think there will ever be an Alpha 12? Why does my empeg still smell like burnt electronics?