Quote:

Oh, I would certainly never deny that fact. But when you spout stuff like "the entire black population has become dependant" and "the vast majority (not all) of the people who stayed behind were the welfare and criminal class" and imply that Darwinism means these people should die, well, congratulations, you are one too.

Careful. I don't know what you have personally against this dude, but you have yet to put anything but emotion into the words.

My understanding from the online media, politicians, and local and law-enforcement officials, and somebody earlier in this thread who is THERE, was that "the vast majority (not all) of the people who stayed behind were the welfare and criminal class" is a fairly accurate assessment.

Slightly awkward wording perhaps, I might suggest using "classes" rather than class, just to emphasize potential differences and non-overlap between the welfare and criminal classes. But poverty (welfare class) and street crime (criminal class) have been proven across the USA (the world?) to have a high overlap.

EDIT: wait.. follow-up posting in the works

Cheers

Edited by mlord (05/09/2005 15:36)