Wow, Bitt. I really have to catch the shows you mentioned that I haven't seen, because otherwise we have very similar taste in television (sorry about that). I've just started watching House, but Veronica Mars didn't appeal to me, mostly because it seemed like yet another "pretty people show." You know, the ones with a flimsy, sometimes supernatural, plot that's just an excuse to get pretty people on the screen acting melodramatic. That's at least what Point Pleasant looks like. Has anyone caught an episode of that show? It looks like The OC meets Carnivale.

And I can't say enough good things about Carnivale. Watching that on a 60" HD screen is the best visual experience on all TV.

Bitt, do you have any idea when the Dead Zone is starting up again?

The only shows I would add to Bitt's list are:

X-Play - okay, not really compelling TV, but the hosts are the last people on G4Tech^H^H^H^HTV that are good at their jobs. Adam Sessler is a riot.

Dead Like Me - okay, I may just beg people to watch this show. I might start paying you to watch this show. Why? Because it's got one of the best casts I've ever seen, it's hilarious and touching at the same time, has a great concept, is critically acclaimed, and most of all because despite all this, Showtime has not picked it up for a third season. I'm praying that Sci-Fi picks it up, although it would suck to have to start watching it on commercial TV.