I've already commented on some of the shows you mentioned, but I wanted to respond to some of your observations:

Quote:
Charmed

Your comments are pretty accurate. Sometimes the show is a bit too female for me. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, it's only that it's not speaking to me. The reason I got hooked on it was that I gravitate to pretty much anything that's fantasy oriented. Smallville, Buffy, Angel, Charmed, etc. Even Birds of Prey (did anyone else here see that? I saw every episode ). Therefore I've seen every episode of Charmed (except for this season - I once again fell into the trap of not seeing the first several episodes of the season, therefore missing all the rest).

Quote:
Angel

I must warn you, I was never interested in the Buffyverse. I then watched a single episode in season 5 of Angel, just because it was on. After that I went on my Buffy addiction, and it wasn't pretty. I'm now nearly done watching all seasons of both shows for the second time, even though I now have a job and full social life