The only reason I got my Tivo was for Smallville and Football unfortunitly due to my obsession with keeping all smallvilles I missed many football games cause it kept deleting them Trying to bring my self to cracking it open to install a 250gig drive I have laying around.

As for the smallville description: Im no good at writing so I got this from the WB's web site

Before the legend...before the icon...there was a teenager named Clark Kent (Tom Welling, Cheaper by the Dozen.) Between the boy he thought he was and the man he is destined to become are the stories of Smallville. Someday, he'll master his powers and understand his true calling. Now beginning its fourth season on The WB, this new interpretation of the enduring Superman mythology and its classic characters blends realism and adventure into an exciting action series.
-D Modifying and Tweaking is a journey, not a destination................................ MKIIa : 60gig - 040103286 - Blue - v2 + PCATS tuner MKIIa : 20gig - 040103260 - Blue - v3a8 + Mark Lord Special Edition Cherry Dock