Hi,

Some additional notes about this thread.

I was able to see the 250 GB drive (244 GB after partition & format) on the EMPEG Vital Signs, Boot log, and partition data with fdisk and cat.

I was able to manually partition & format the drive and using v2b13 in the Empeg and emplode would see the drive as 128 GB (no VBA-48). It showed up on the EMPEG Vital Signs, Partition table, and in emplode on USB.

When I manually partitioned and formatted the drive for 250 GB, it would show 244 GB on the EMPEG Vital Signs, the correct Partition Table (same as the big builder does), and emplode would see the player on USB. Emplode completed the file system check, and when rebuilding the database, the EMPEG rebooted and emplode crashed (asking the familiar "Do you want to send this crash dump to Microsoft for analysis" message). Emplode did however play music "ta-da" like it completed the process at the same time emplode crashed.

Does emplode need to be fixed too?

Ross