Hi,

I tried this and aside from a few minor difficulties, I was able to run the new Big Disk Builder v3 on a 250 GB Western Digital Parallel ATA drive.

A couple of problems I ran into the first time were, it completed the build normally (I think). I executed the Big Disk Builder v3 and then the car2_v2.01_hijack. Emplode (Windows XP Home) recognized the drive, showed available space of 232 GB. No hijack 488 loaded.

I loaded Hijack 488 onto it and then it wouldn't see the drive in emplode, though hijack worked.

Retried same procedure except this time it told me that the drives were already built. Same result.

I scribbled on the boot of the drive and retried the same procedure. Same result, good build, good player software, good hijack (button lights worked).

I uplugged the player, replugged it back in, good hijack v488. Retried emplode. This time it worked. Emplode saw the player, hijack buttons worked, verified vitals (drive shows up as a 244 GB though (not sure why - large format or reserves or what).

I am now loading a small set of 12 GB of music to it (mix of mostly .wav files and .mp3 files.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

But so far, it looks REAL GOOD!!

Thanks alot Mark, you are good!

Ross