Just a question, to reassure my mind. Suppose the customer base decide to try and get a GPS (or for that matter some other extention to the standard player software) package working, can they count on help from the Empeg people.

What I mean is this, at some point or another to make a NAV or any other software addition possible or should I say useable it will have to be integrated in some way with the player software. Even if it is only just so they look and feel as one program (the plugin idea that was discussed in the past).

With this EOL decission (snif snif) I would like to get some idea on wether this is still something that we will see at some time. Considering software development is continueing I would think so but then on the other hand I would also think that SonicBlue would limit such development to things it can use in the RioCar AND other products (as opposed to JUST the RioCar).

I think a lot of us would feel more comfortable knowing such a plugin system will be designed, this way consumers could go on should SonicBlue ever decide stop new developments on the software side too.

Mk2 - Blue & Red - 080000431