In my mind, the problem is always the same:

When a big compaany aquires a small company , everyone says it's good for the small company to be acquired.

But there is an example now, it is NOT.

Empeg built the MOST powerful, flexible, and amazin product for the next five years.

If they(Empeg team ) haven't been acquired by SB, their product will be still more expensive that now but Quality must be PAID.

You will never see a consumer product in which you could put your hands and make your software and get technical infos and tips.

I want to believe that they will do their best to continue what they are doing now but il will be different.

I am almost sure thazt in the Next monthes SB will sell a Empeg III (Ameliorate Empeg II) with a different name but with less flexibility than Empeg II.

They just xanted to acquire GOOD TECHNOLOGY after that .....

Even all that, EMPEG is still the Best Geek Team Ever Seen (as now :-) ) and we can trust them for future plans.

Conclusion :

It is better to stay as a small company with the serious you had than to be pushed by the Economic Rules.
Market Rules the World.

You are tied Now.

I'll Strike From the Grey