I guess I'll chime in with my "me too" comment.

I love my empeg.
It is the best thing I have ever bought.
I will enjoy it until the day it breaks / is stolen.

I can't feel screwed over. I bought a wonderful product. Very few products last forever in the same form. Sure, the Mini didn't change much for 40-something years, but that's rare.

We weren't guinea pigs. The only things that we were used for were for what we can see already: an amazing product revision (Mk2), and a hopefully very advanced software upgrade (provided we get it). You can also be sure that we'll get v2. I don't see why they'd go to the trouble to do the work and then not release it after several releases to the Alpha testers.

BE HAPPY!! ENJOY YOUR MUSIC!!

One last thing: recently I bought the credit card-sized Rex 6000 micro-pda. I love it. I bought it the day after I heard it was being discontinued. I realized that the product fit my life perfectly, and was the only solution for me. Now that I have it, I use it every day, all the time. It's my second favorite gadget (next to the empeg). Am I dissapointed that it will be damn hard to find another if this one breaks? yeah! but I'll enjoy it for now, and that's what matters.

I love my empeg.
I can't give all you Cambridge folks enough thanks for your marvelous product and support. We all appreciate the hard work you've put into this.

THANK YOU!!!

DiGNAN
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, etc.