Try calling up microsoft and getting tech support for windows 3.0. Try finding replacement parts for a 20 yr old TV. Once a product stops being manufactured, support will only last for so long on that product. What did you expect? My examples aren't so good, but the principle is the same. Hugo has given repeated assurances that he will help us out in any way he can. Maybe a few extra fascias could be run before the tools get worn out and have to be thrown away. I think those are the only parts that can't be found and replaced.

I'm very sad that this excellent product will stop being made, but im sure the mk3 will live on in a future oem product that we may be interested in purchasing. I appreciate everyone answering my sometimes redundant and stupid questions over the last 2 years. This is the closest interaction between deveopers and users I have ever seen, I really felt like if someone had a good idea, the empeg guys would implement it if at all possible.

I hope the regulars on this board stay here, this is probably the most intelligent group of people I have ever interacted with!

To Rob, Hugo, and the rest of the Empeg team, thanks for all of your hard work! To Tony and Dionysus, great work on the faq! Hopefully it will be easier to browse on the new riocar.org site when its finished.

Sean