Quote:

-Loren- The policies the "majority" supported weren't necessarily those having to do with the war... they were more likely things having to do with abortion, gay marriage, and business.

-Jim- Wind the clock back to November 2004 and vote: Bush or Kerry?
Wind the clock back to November 2000 and vote: Bush or Gore?

-Jeff- Bush in both cases because of the Supreme court. I don't like any of the choices, really, but given those that's the way I'd have to vote.

Wow... see... here's an example of what I said. I don't get it. It's this myopic view that scares the hell out of me. There's WAY WAY WAY bigger things, i.e. THE WORLD COMMUNITY, to worry about than if two same sex couples can marry or if a woman can choose to have an abortion. There are billions of other people out there that our international policies affect on serious life and death levels. Not to mention the amount of money this country is projectile vomiting to keep up an unjust war rolling. This is a snarky comment, but I hope there's enough money coming in from China when your Supreme Court overrules Roe v. Wade for all those unaborted fetuses to have an education and a job.