Quote:
I truly believe a conservative court is going to lead to a better nation and world than a more liberal one, so that is my choice.

I struggle with the idea that a conservative approach in court (or government) leads to much of a better anything. Conservatives want to reduce abortion. Great. So do liberals. The difference, from what I can tell, is that liberals accept abortion as a necessary evil born (if you'll pardon the pun) from a lack of education. The liberal approach is to educate people so that they can make choices that don't lead to abortion, and thereby decreasing the need for abortion. The conservative approach of banning it outright is tantamount to sweeping the problem under the carpet -- the problem is still there. The next conservative approach (which I don't think you agree with, but is espoused by Bush and many, many other conservative leaders) is to preach abstinance (which is a good thing), but limit sex-education in schools, not to mention decrease the availability of birth-control in general, at the same time (which is a bad thing). The birth control pill would still be illegal under a conservative court. With the conservative approach, abortions become more prevalent, not less, as it creates an entrenched feedback loop.

To me, the only way you can get eradicate abortion is through education, and that will never happen with a conservative government. Voting for anti-abortion governments, IMHO, does nothing but prolong the problem.