I'd like to respond to this whole "myopic" accusation again in a bit of a different way. When I look at these questions I am not blindly focusing on one issue to the exclusion of others. I look at all of the issues and decide what is most important because I only get to vote one way. In the end, I think the Supreme Court is so important because whoever the president is, he will be gone in a few short years. But the makeup of the Supreme Court will affect the US (and the rest of the world through influence) for a long time to come. I truly believe a conservative court is going to lead to a better nation and world than a more liberal one, so that is my choice.

I AM looking for a better nation and world, just like the rest of you. I do not ignore the issues in favor of blind religious dogma. I’m coming from a different perspective from many of you, but that doesn't make it a myopic one.