Quote:
The Saying: HE WHO FIGHTS AND RUNS AWAY WILL LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY.

Who cares what some greek fag said. Red, white, and blue: these colors don't run!

I'm not going to call you a coward for not stepping up and doing something. It's easy to talk big until you're actually there risking your neck. If the guy was 300 lb, I wouldn't have tackled him either. But I would have done what I could have in order to bring him to justice, and I know that that's what you wanted to do.

But what's really sad are these statements:

"Job well done!"
"You did the right thing!"
"Kudos for not trying to do what's right."
"You get extra karma points!"

That's bullshit, and it's the result of 25 years of indoctrination by the likes of Oprah. We are not women. We're fucking men. And we should stand up for what's right. Saying something like that is nothing but cowardice.

If it weren't for this cowardly attitude, three more flights would have gone down into empty fields on 9/11, instead of into their intended targets. Never again will that happen.

We are not little girls that run and hide. You are men. Take control of your surroundings and always do what's right. Afraid of retaliation? Imagine being in western Europe in 1940. Would you have stood up for what's right, or would you have taken the easy route, turn a blind eye, and let the Nazis have their way?

You may suffer injury for doing the right thing, but the alternative is worse. Because the alternative is to be ruled by evil.