Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
... see a man (maybe early 20s, thin, sweatshirt, African American) running towards me...

Mentioning someone's [sex] (no matter what it is) when it makes no difference in the situation is [sexual discrimination]. I'm NOT saying you are [sexist]. However, your situation does not warrant a description of [sex]. Height, weight, colour and age perhaps (because it's important if you were to get in a scuffle with him) however, his sex has nothing to do with his abilites to fight you or whatever.

Women have black (err... coloured) belts, too. And what's with the age discrimination? Does it really matter that he's early 20's, or late teens, or 30's, or 40's etc..?

Sheesh. What a bunch of politically correct bigots!

You didnt read my post very carefully. Sex, age, weight, height, type of clothing, makes a difference as to how someone had to deal with the person. A 15 year old female 85lbs would be a bit easier to take down than a 22 year old male 230lbs.

I'm not trying to be politcally correct, that has nothing to do with it. I'm trying to take care of the subconscious racial bias that exists.