Quote:
The services are limited mostly to emergency services. So if you’re poor and have a cold you go to the trauma center for treatment.

This is true.

Quote:
This then clogs the trauma center with sore throat victims while real trauma patents are left waiting.

This, however, is BS. It does jam the ER rooms, but as one who's spent plenty of time queuing up at ER (mostly for stitches and xrays), I can tell you that the real trauma patients are not left waiting. The real trauma patients take priority over the people with sniffles and sneezes. It's the triage receiving nurse's responsibility to categorize how important your emergency really is. I have been left to sit in a room, waiting for xray results, while the doctor went off to attend to car accident victims.

Quote:
Also the cost of a trauma center visit is much more expensive than a doctor’s office call. Eventually tax payers pay the cost.

This is true. And what angers me more, especially as a tax-payer, is that paying for ER visits like this is more expensive than providing preventative health care through a national health care program.