Quote:
Now let me ask you... you believe in evolution, right? Yes or no: Do you think it's plausible that whites are more intelligent than blacks, due to whites having migrated north thousands of years ago, and only the more intelligent ones could survive the brutal winter? Natural selection, right?

Plausibility doesn't make it fact. Yes it's plausible. Though I'm sure that argument would be shot down by an socio-evolutionary scientist, which I am not. By that line of thinking it's also plausible that the "migrating whites" are dumber for migrating North to the cold and not returning where the climate was more hospitable.

The entire point of all of this, as I see it, is that broad generalizations and assumptions based on race, even if you COULD prove that a certain race has more IQ points due purely to race and nothing else, helps none of us in the broader sense of society and only aids ignorance and divisive actions that further race relation problems everywhere. These lines of thinking lead to slavery and genocide. Do you at least see that?