Quote:
WOW. Thanks for the REALLY interesting factual information!!!

Do you think that black people commit crimes BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK? Those statistics are total bullshit. POOR, disadvantaged, uneducated people commit the majority of the crimes in this country. Now you may want to ask, WHY are so many blacks living in poor areas in this country? Probably because of ignorant fools like you.

Typical liberal retardism. Someone else's failure is magically my fault because I'm successful. Quite the contrary. I'm the one paying their f*cking welfare check everytime they knock-up an unmarried 15 year old. I'm the one paying for their food stamps because they don't feel like getting a job to pay for their own food. If it weren't for me, and the millions of other hard-working americans, the bottom-feeders wouldn't even be alive.

I suppose you also think it's the USA's and Europe's fault that Africa is dirt poor. Every road, bridge, and building in Africa was built by the West. Every drop of modern medicine in Africa comes from the West. Ever noticed how their clothes always match early-1990's fashion styles -- that's cause they were all donated by the West. Who turned South Africa into *the* most successful African country ever -- Western settlers.

Now please explain to me how a poor man's misfortunes are my fault.