Yes, I definitely wasn't detailed in my previous post.

This is what I would like to see (and thank you so much for being here to listen in the first place!) smile :

I've always been interested in having a Car PC. At the same time, I've never seen any better player and GUI (in Car) than the Empeg's. I could get both in my car if:

1. A player software replicating the Empeg GUI and feature set was available on PC, possibly TOUCH based.

2. The above player could create it's track DB (and Empeg player related features) by looking at a specific directory tree on the local HDD/SSD containing an MP3 collection.

I am thinking that playlists could be created on a PC in one of the several ways already there: M3U lists, and similar.

At that point, one would simply decide which MP3s to put in the carPC, and possibly perform simple synch among home PC and car PC, or cloud, etc.

Also, currently there are several x86 (even just Atom) touch tablets that would work nicely as in-car PCs (I am thinking Lenovo Tablet 2, Microsoft Surface Pro), actually. In that case, It'd be nice a Windows player (or a Win8 App).

I'd really like to dock a tablet in my car and use it that way.

I hope this is clearer. smile
MK2a #040103216 * 100Gb *All/Colors* Radio * 3.0a11 * Hijack = taympeg