Quote:
where are all our conservative friends to help balance out the discussion? . . . Don't you fellas get involved in these debates anymore?
I'm trying not to these days, at least not these kind. I enjoy a nice discussion about a particular point of morality or religion, but I don't have much to add to the whole "Bush is evil" discussion. It really all comes down to what you believe about the man and which version of the truth you support. I can't believe some of the things you guys truly believe about Bush, and I know you'd say the same about me.

And like Brad, I'm just tired of reading the Anti-Bush sentiment that is constantly put forth as an obvious truth, full well knowing that there are those here who disagree with the premise. That doesn't mean I think you shouldn't have these discussions or post your thoughts, I'm just less inclined to be involved. It just seems having an objective debate is not really feasible and attempting one is not very constructive.

Ok, I've rambled on enough about why I don't want to ramble on about this, so I think I'll stop now.