The problem is that a guy sticking his weiner into another guy's butt is perversion, plain and simple. Why should they get a stamp of approval from the government? It makes a mockery of what marriage really is.

In india, a woman just recently married a snake. Should the US government sanction this type of marriage as well? What if I want to f*ck a dog, my own mother, a child, or a lead pipe? Should we be allowed to be officially married? Can we adopt children?

If there's no victim, then there's no crime. So if some crazy b*tch wants to stick a snake up her p**** or some guys want to nail eachother in the ass, then they can have it. But the rest of the country or state shouldn't be forced to officially sanction their relationship. And they definitely shouldn't be able to adopt children and screw them up for life.

If they want to have children they should try the old fashioned way. If two guys can't have children together then they shouldn't be able to raise any together. An infertile woman or man is different, because that's a medical issue. The point is: children come from a man and a woman, and they are best raised by a man and a woman.

I agree though that there are bigger issues in the US right now than gay marriage. Sending all of the f*cking mexicans home should be top priority.

Edited by Billy (07/06/2006 09:05)