Wednesday was a *crazy* day for my Amex card. Bought the TV, a stand, a receiver, speakers, a DVD player, and a Slingbox Solo. Oh yeah, and a refrigerator from Home Depot, since all I have in the house right now is a mini-fridge. I think the sudden flurry of activity tripped Amex's suspicious activity monitoring, because Home Depot had to call into Amex at Home Depot to authorize the transaction for the fridge.

For the stand, I ended up going with this stand from Best Buy. The width is almost exactly that of the 60" Sony TV, and I like the simple but modern glossy black look. It was on a one-day sale at Best Buy for $199.

Instead of buying the Onkyo TX-SR605 and separate speakers as I had planned, I went with the HT-SP908 "Home Theater in a Box" package. It has the TX-SR605, a solid set of speakers (model # SKS-HT750) an up-converting DVD player, and an iPod dock just for good measure. I hadn't actually planned on buying a DVD player, but since mine is old and doesn't do any up-conversion, it's definitely a nice-to-have. Total cost for the package was $820 shipped, which I think ended up being cheaper than if I had to find all those components (or comparable ones) and have them shipped from multiple stores.

Finally, picked up a Slingbox Solo from buy.com for $132.99 - 5% coupon, since there will be times I want my TV on the road.