"a) we were not created, we create ourselves "

if I created myself, then why am i displeased with the way i am? i wish i was stronger, better looking, smarter, etc. but im not, so how could i have created myself? if i had created myself, then wouldnt i have made myself so that i was perfect? (in form, not neccecarly in sprit, we will cover that next)

"b) we can be perfect, we are just all too lazy, cruel or whatever to become perfect"

if we are "just all too lazy, cruel, or whatever" then how can we be perfect? quite simply, if we have the ability to fail, then that itself denies us perfection. a perfect being would not be able to be un-perfect. furthermore have you ever met a "perfect" person? look at any government, you will see that there can be no perfect people
or, for that matter, what defines perfection? from where do you get your standerds? if they come from inside us then my standards might be different from your standareds, and that certiantly doesnt create a perfect world. on the other hand if our standards come from outside us (and are therefor uniform amonst us all) then where did they come from? did something put them there? then isnt there atleast a part of you that was not created by you, therefor created by something else, therefor you have, at least in part a creator? without uniform laws there is chaos

"c) we are all part of the same thing so why do we bother fighting anyone"

i know of no rational or empirical evidance to suport this view, please elaborate

"d) our purpose here is to help everyone to be happy"

but again, what is happiness? that may mean very different things for different people. if happiness for me was bringing as many people into GOD's kingdom as posible, would you deny me that? (not that that is it, there are many more things which are above that, just using an illistration)

anyway, not trying to insult you or anything, just promoting conversation. you said that you had a definite belief, so im asking you to define it more so that it may be a "definte and clear idea" without being something we would simply "like to belive".