we've demonstrated the theory of evolution?

We have museums full of fossils, we have genetic information that we can follow back generations either plant or animal. It may have its flaws, but is obviously more substantive than some creator popping everything into existance.
how about non-rationalizing life into rationalizing life? (animals to humans)

What about some of the higher primates that have been tought to speak using sign language. I've seen entire conversations with some orang's, and they seem to think, rationalize, communicate very well. They can even be devious. How are these animals not a reflection of ourselves?

quote from Dr. Anne Russon:
In reply to:

In my study I found ex-captive orangutans doing many things they must have learned by imitating humans. They chopped firewood, washed laundry and dishes, weeded and swept camp paths, sawed logs, sharpened axe blades, hung up hammocks and rode in them, and siphoned fuel. One even tried to make a fire and almost succeeded; she tried every single trick she had seen the camp cooks using daily. In all of these cases, orangutans did the jobs the same way humans did, yet no one had taught them - you'd have to be a fool to show a free-living orangutan to make a fire or wield an axe - and these tools were even hidden from the orangutans. So we concluded that the only way they could have learned all of these skills was by watching humans.