I think you've just created a three-sided argument.
the real issue is: do I have a sin problem that is keeping me from the God relationship I was designed to have and what can be done about it?
Let's define sin for a second outside the concept of Christian religion (but not necessarily outside the realm of Christian philosophy). Let's say that sin is something that harms yourself or others. I think that this accurately describes the concept described in the Bible outside the ``no other gods/believe in me'' clause, which is irreproducible outside religion.

So if you have a ``sin problem'', that would mean that you're hurting either yourself or someone else. Why does that necessarily have to have any relationship to God? That's firmly based in mundane human ethics. It makes sense, even from an evolutionary standpoint, for one to avoid hurting one's self or others. There's no reason to believe that those sorts of ethics and morals have been inserted into us either through divine intervention or training.

This leaves only the ``no other gods/believe in me'' part. This has only internal logic. It means nothing if there is no God, and if you believe that there is a God, it's pretty self-fulfilling.

So, again:
the real issue is: do I have a sin problem that is keeping me from the God relationship I was designed to have and what can be done about it?
The real issue is that any ``sin problem'' that you have that can be applied to God must be firmly grounded in ``no other gods/believe in me''. Which doesn't seem to make any sense.

I feel like I've glossed over something here. Please tell me what I've missed.