I do not understand your necessity to worshi(p) "thy lord" or why commandmants from (somewhere) are so devine" (i took the liberty of fixing your spelling, and would appreciate you editing your post to fix the same)

This was an honest spelling mistake made at the end of a very late friday night.
whoa, i havent gotten to worship yet. lets stick to the basics of, is there a creator, has he given us rules to follow?

Why don't ya just stick to stick with "is there a creator", so far I'm supposed to believe in a creator becuase you dont believe we sprung from random chance. well I'd say if you look around the universe is chance. I'm just going by the obvious nature of well Nature.

God was created in the mind of man, and no one has yet to prove otherwise.
religion was created because it helps preserve life

I think what was meant was that evolution was condusive to religion. But, like other evolutionary baggage I think its no longer needed.
well then i say, good for you. but i have to ask you, what standard were you holding yourself to when you decided that truth was a good and right thing?

So youre saying you'd rather live life happy and ignorant, than well im not sure why knowing the truth is so scary for you...
where did you get the idea that truth was more important than the survival of the species

I don't think we're dooming society by not brainwashing eachother into believeing in fairy tales.
now, is this view wrong? if so how? or explain to me how we can trust a conclusion which, by its nature, was arived at entirly by chance.
im still waiting for an answer from somebody on this

You seem to agree with the random nature of the universe, but you're making an outrageous claim that the world really doesnt work that way. I think the burden of proof is on You.