give me some other examples of evolutionary baggage please
In all humans, the appendix. In humans in affluent areas, the desire for fatty foods. There are many others, but those are the obvious ones.
if you belive survival of the fittest is the important driving force in life (i dont belive this) then i must conclude that you think truth subordanate to that. if you think truth more important than survival of the fittest, then i am asking you on what basis do you claim its superiority?
Why do you assume that survival of the fittest and truth are mutually exclusive?
If the nurons in my brain are firing in the paterns they are because of chance, and by firing producing the idea that "the nurons in my brain are firing in the paterns they are because of chance", then how can i know that the statment "the nurons in my brain are firing in the paterns they are because of chance" to be a true statment?

better?
Not really. The reason that we can prove them to be so is that we can accurately predict the results of things which we have scientific theory for. Unless all that we perceive is an illusion, then we can prove that many things are true (within certain confines), and predict other things.

Or, to more precisely answer your question, if you ask the question ``what is two plus two'', and I roll dice to give you an answer, if the dice roll up four, that's a true answer despite the fact that it was arrived at by chance. Chance does not preclude truth.

In all honesty, you're speaking in riddles that are rife with the same logical fallacies as you're accusing us of.