really? we've demonstrated the theory of evolution? why didnt anybody tell me? which lab did they do it in? how did they get life to spontaniously form? have they gotten non-sentiant life to turn into sentiant life yet? (plants to animals) how about non-rationalizing life into rationalizing life? (animals to humans)

scarcasm aside, yes, there are many things we can know through experiment and demonstration, but that in itself doesnt prove there isnt a God. aditionaly, we cant prove that all isnt an illusion. we also assume we can trust these experiments and demonstrations because we are somehow outside of them, able to think about them and reason about them without those thoughts and reasons being nothing more than a product of the world around us. even IF evolution IS true (which you are very, very far from convincing me that it is) that doesnt necicatate the non-existance of God.

I hope you dont think that i think im actualy out-right proving the existance of God, that still has to be taken by faith. i belive there is substantial evidance in suport of a creator. i also belive that science is not capable of disproving God (not just now, but ever, the existance of God is greater than the relm of science)

so, my objective is this, what is that one thing that keeps you from beliving in God? that thing that "if it wasnt for this....then maybe i just might give the thought some credit" i hope (i dont say i will succede, it certiantly doesnt look like i am) but i hope, to remove that one obstical from your path. the steps afterward still have to be taken by you, if there was no difaculty, there would be no faith, and hence no love, which (back to the topic of the thread) is the bloody point of it all!

so i guess thats basicly what i have to say about that, we dont seem to be moving in to much new teritory here, but, so it is.