Bitt,
I clicked on the first few links (admittedly not really enough to find out what falls under the term “Deism”), but I think what I’d be most interested in hearing is why it seems you believe that if God exists that he cannot interact with His creation. I’ve known based on a previous post that you believe that if God does exists then He doesn’t interact with us, but what I see you (and others) saying is that scientifically (or philosophically) He cannot interact with us. If I’m stating your position correctly, I’d like to see your reasoning so I can better understand why you believe this.

From my perspective it makes mountains of sense that a Creator could interact with His creation, changing the rules He set up as necessary. As a programmer I can set up rules when I write a program, and then easily change them even as the program is running. I can make data appear that could have never naturally occurred without my outside intervention. Of course this is a very simplistic analogy, but I don’t yet see the argument that God cannot contradict the laws of science that He created.