So when people refute your "philosophies and science that backs this up" of Jesus Christ, you just ignore that science and rely instead on your faith? Why? why the necessity to dump the obvious solutions for the wacky one.

I never said that I ignore science and rely instead on faith. In fact, I went through great lengths to state that this was not the case. You are assuming that because their were arguments against it that they were good arguments. Science cannot possibly tell us that Jesus Christ didn't rise from the dead. All it can say is that all things being equal, dead human beings typically do not get up and start walking around again. However, Christians believe that all things were not equal: Jesus was/ is God and exists outside of our laws of science. There is evidence that Jesus rose from the dead (and this is by no means exhaustive):

1. The bible says so, in several different ways. I realize that you don't take the bible as authoritative truth, but you have many different witnesses describing the event and making the same claims. Inspired or not, this at least provides some degree of evidence for the resurrection. In fact, the first letter written that contains a belief in the resurrection was written five years after it happened, which is certainly not long enough for a myth to take root and grow.

2. The bible claims that women were the first to witness the empty tomb. As women were not considered worthy to present evidence of any kind, this is a very strange "proof" of the resurrection at the time the accounts were written. However, no one would consider their words less credible now simply because they were women.

3. As quickly as the report of Jesus's resurrection gained popularity, it would have been very easy for the Roman government or the Jewish officials to defeat it if it weren't true: they simply could have visited the "empty" tomb. However they did not do this, because the tomb really was empty. Also you should know that the stone in front of the tomb was so large it could not have been easily removed by the small band of disciples.

4. The fact that Jesus's disciples died for their faith. Of course many have died for false religions in the past, but it is clear from reading the historical accounts in the bible that all of the disciples had basically given up on Jesus when he was crucified. Only later, after the resurrection, did they follow him to their deaths.

A given in all of this is that for arguments sake the bible is not the "inspired word of God." However, as I stated above we can look at several different accounts at determine some things that were most lily likely true, at least from the perspective of the authors. Luke specifically was a very well educated scholar (as evidenced by his writing style) and would not have been prone to include myths and legends.

Will this convince you that Jesus died and rose from the dead for our sins? Probably not, but science can and does say very little to refute these arguments. Philosophically there are arguments as well, but I haven't heard any yet that convince me the resurrection didn't happen.

for some reason i still cannot wrap my brain around ignoring all that i know about science to say that theres some supreme being no one can see, but that some guy(s) over the last 2 thousand years talked to, maybe.
Believing in Jesus Christ would not require you to ignore all you know about science. Science does not claim there is no supreme being. Also, Jesus did not merely "talk to God". In Christian theology he was God in human form, though I realize this distinction has little meaning for you.

What logic brings you to ask this question? under no circumstance in my entire life have i asked myself this question, nor would I. Because i haven't sinned. I don't break my own moral code. unless you'd like to point out otherwise..and please don't use the bible, i don't believe it's any more divinely inspired than "Gross Jokes Volume IX".

Of course you will believe what you will. Clearly the moral code you've adopted is different from what I believe God expects of us, but it would be impossible to prove there was an external moral code to someone who doesn't believe in God.