sorry, i see i need to rephrase my point....

im talking about a slightly different kind of perfection. you see, God is ultiment perfection because He is the standared by which all else is ruled. He is not bound to His perfection by lack of ability, but because there is nothing greater than Him saying "that was a mistake, what you did was wrong" on the other hand, man, by being subordanate to God and His commands, has the posibility to go wrong. even if he does not go wrong, while being "perfect" in one sense, is still not "ultimately perfect". my point was, since man is ultimatly able to fail, then his morality cannot be created by himself. that because he obviously fails at being "simply perfect" (obeying rules) he therefor could not be "ultimatly perfect" (creating rules)

now of course you will say that man creates rules all the time, but in reality they reflect the higher rules given to us by God (do not kill, do not steal, love your neighbour as yourself, etc.) furthermore, when man creates rules which donot reflect the higher rules (such as a religous zelot telling you "you can't watch TV, you are going to hell!") anyone can instantly feel their hollowness, they arnt backed by the higher rules.

am i making this clearer or messier?