I've come back onto the board tonight after a few weeks off.

It's rather difficult to explain what has happened to me, and why I made that post a few weeks back. To cut it short, at the time, a lot of things were going wrong, and since then, they haven't really got much better.

I've totalled my car: I've been (twice)refused dole money: I've been out of work for about 8 months now: there's been family problems and other things I really didn't want to have to deal with: there's been days where I wake up in the morning and lay there thinking "What's the bloody point?"

It's all to easy to get into a mindset where the world's against you, and when things are going wrong and you're a bit isolated, well - it can only get worse.

So one of the most important things you can have - one way or another - is to have a group of friends who (in the end) you can talk to, count on - whatever.

To try and get out of this without being too mushy - I am only now begining to realise that I have made friends here that for one reason or another, I have forgotten about on occasions. It has helped to sit and read throught this thread, to some extent.

Sorry people, it was a bit of a stupid post, and it had rather too much to do with one of my oldest enemies, Mr. Ethanol (and his various tasty relations).

Perhaps it's time to start getting out of bed on time again.
One of the few remaining Mk1 owners... #00015