> Then how come just about everybody hates your people in the middle east? Some people doesnt want to be "freed".

Well, I can't talk about everybody, but Osama hates us because we have troops in Saudia Arabia, who asked us to be there. He hates us because he is a religious zealot who thinks that all non-Muslims should be banned from the entire area, much like they are already banned from the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.

Some people in that region hate us because we support Israel, an argument that may have some merit. I don't really want to get into a debate about that at the moment.

And a good chunk hate us because they see us as a meddling bully, and while there may be some truth to that, we have helped many Muslims as well. Not only have we helped the people of Afghnastan, we have liberated Kuwait and Muslim Kosovo (from a Christian Serbia no less). They choose to ignore the good we do and focus on the mistakes instead. This has nothing to do with reason or logic, just with a desire to find someone to hate, and the U.S. is the easiest target.

> But you DID go over there and overthrew their government and put your own in their place.

Well, not entirely true. We didn't choose the government, but we did help replace one internal faction with another. As for Democracy, they didn't have one before so tell me how we did anything bad in that regard.

> But iŽll bet the afghani people are no better off now.

You blew any chance at being taken seriously with that statement. The idea that the current government, even with all its faults, is not better than the brutal, oppressive, iron-fisted, zealot government of the Taliban is ludicrous.